Edward Snowden is yet another strange impression done by Justin McElroy. He possesses many shecrets, as well as an ashylum hologram.
Physical Location Edit
Although Shnowden communicated with the brothers via an ashylum hologram during Episode 159, his physical body was hiding under a table in Denny's. There was room for his shecrets (and a Grand Slam), which may have contributed to his choice of location.
The Denny's where Shnowden hid provided complimentary Ethernet access with every Grand Slam, as well as a bib.
Shnowden Summoning Methods Edit
He is generally summoned through mention of his name, the NSA, or occasionally when the brothers deal with secrets. The United States government seems to be unaware of these summoning methods, so keep it a shecret.
Edward Snowden may have* appeared on the following episodes Edit
(*this is a work in progress).
- Episode 294: Goofbusters
- Episode 267: Face 2 Face: Target Conditioning
- Episode 218: Kelly Rrrrrrripa
- Episode 205: Face 2 Face 8: Wedding Stiffness
- Episode 199: Cool Pee Book
- Episode 184: YOLT
- Episode 164: Gaperboy
- Episode 160: The Ballad of Dunkleman
- Episode 159: Home Alone Castle Doctrine
- "Uncle Sam, you've been naughty!" (Episode 159)
- In Episode 176: Wizard Beard Decade at 42:53 Griffin mentions his name and Justin misses it and does not do his impression.
- In 2013, prior to his first appearance on the show, MBMBAM granted Shnowen podcast ashylum, for which he was incredibly grateful.
- According to Travis, Shnowden may be the ghost of a Victorian-era matchbook girl, although Shnowden himself insists he is simply a hacker.
- Denny's employees are extremely kind and accommodating to Shnowden, as all Denny's employees have "some shit in the closet", and the company is run by "really hardcore libertarians".
- Shnowden has either a lisp or an aphasia; it is unclear exactly which, as it is "one of [his] shecrets" and he refuses to reveal it.