|This article is a stub.|
"A Tight Rectangular Chassis" was originally released on June 14, 2010, at 2:55 AM.
Though forces of nature attempted to tear us apart, the brothers McElroy managed to carve 45 minutes out of our busy week to answer your queries. Sure, it resulted in one of our more unconventional episodes, but that’s not to say it’s “bad.” Okay, the 22-minute freestyle verbal jazz segment was weird and unnecessary, but we think it works pretty well in context.
Suggested Talking Points Edit
Uncle David’s banjo, Mr. Stinky Booty/True Survivor, body shapes, strip joint follies, Dakota Memorial Mobile Spray Tanning Station, Swoopin’ Osama, sexy clowns
- “Ladies, I know this is weird. Let's ride it out.”
- — Justin
- “What I love about the question is he doesn't say what can I do to stop the awkward tension, he says what can I do to cope with it.”
- — Travis
- “This is like saying I really want to eat a peanut butter sandwich, but I'm 95% sure I'm allergic to peanuts.”
- — Travis
- “What's the lineup at the family reunion?"
"The lineup at the family reunion is Uncle David, and that's pretty much it. It's just Uncle David and his banjo.”
- — Travis & Griffin
- “Have you thought about merging the two events and inviting your family to ComFest?”
- — Griffin