He makes horse sculptures out of starbusts when he gets high on the devils lettuce.
There he is!!! That´s my boy!!!!
Early Life Edit
Possibly born "Heronimous Griffolemeu Engleson McElroy", pressure from the Maximum Fun Network prompted "Griffin" to possibly adopt a more radio-friendly pseudonym. This change was theoretically costly and time consuming, as Maximum Fun may have insisted that a "full retcon" be formed on the show's secret back catalog, and have had thoughts about requiring that all references to Griffin's real name be replaced for continuity's sake.
He is often called the "Baby" or "Babby" of the McElroy brothers, although he singlehandedly defeated "Moose", Prince of Dogs and Hamburger, and earned his title as a Certified Adult☀™. Although this should not be confused with the nickname "Babyface McElroy", used briefly by Justin during his time as a bootlegger.
Personal Life Edit
In his spare time, Griffin is an accomplished cheese guitarist, song-smith, and "Defender of the Known Multiverse" (which he achieved in 2016) however his songwriting career is a deeply private, shameful subject that Griffin has rarely opened up about. He was in charge of writing awesome jingles for corporate entities that sponsor the show's weekly trips to the Money Zone until 2012, and it was revealed on the original, pre-Maximum Fun Forums that Griffin had once written a song for/about a girl during his college years.
Griffin currently resides in Austin, TX with his wife Rachel and their newborn baby Henry, and cat Cecil.
According to Griffin, his constant catchphrase in real life is "GET THAT DICK." But alas, the gazelle had no idea what was going on.
He often very poorly denies the obvious vore fetish he harbors.
Oh, and he loves the movie The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.
He is, above all, a very vocal and enthusiastic Carly Rae Jepsen fan.
Griffin runs cold and does not show up on thermo scans, this is how he killed Predator.
- Monthly Observances (discontinued)
- Money Zone jingle (discontinued)
- The Adventure Zone
- Til Death Do Us Blart
- CoolGames, Inc
- The McElroy Brothers Will Be In Trolls 2
- Big Gulp (fictional)
- I Wish My Fucking Brothers Would Focus On One Show At Once And Give It All The Attention That It Needs So It Can Grow Into The Multimedia Empire That I Want It To Become And They Obviously Don't Because They're Fucking Doing Other Shit Instead Of The Shit That I'm On (fictional)
- Bathroom Reviews (fictional)
- Shower Boys (fictional)
References & Links Edit
- ↑ Karaoke name mentioned in Episode 104: I Hate You, Ron
- ↑ Deep Web username mentioned in Episode 305: Bubble Jug Life
- ↑ Picture made by @OnstaMonsta
- ↑ Mentioned in Episode 275: The Podcast Krampus
- ↑ However, one episode was produced as bonus content for Max Fun Drive 2015.
- ↑ Mentioned in Episode 87: A Murder of Uncles
- ↑ Mentioned in Episode 90: Dworp