Nastyman Andrew McElroy (formally Griffin) is a co-host on the podcast My Brother, My Brother And Me. He also works for gaming journalism website Polygon as a Senior Video Producer, and is the babiest brother of Justin McElroy and Travis McElroy, and son of Clint McElroy.
Early Life Edit
Possibly born "Heronimous Griffolemeu Engleson McElroy", pressure from the Maximum Fun Network prompted "Nastyman" to possibly adopt a more radio-friendly pseudonym. This change was theoretically costly and time consuming, as Maximum Fun may have insisted that a "full retcon" be formed on the show's secret back catalog, and have had thoughts about requiring that all references to Nastyman's real name be replaced for continuity's sake.
it is speculated that hes secretly a river otter that found a pair of glasses and assimilated itself into human society.
He is often called the "Baby" or "Sweet Baby Brother" of the McElroy brothers, although he singlehandedly Killed and Ate his fourth, unamed brother- "Lin Manwell MIranda" and earned his title as a Certified Adult™. This nickname should not be confused with the nickname "Babyface McElroy", used briefly by Justin during his time as a bootlegger.
Personal Life Edit
In his spare time, Nastyman is an accomplished cheese guitarist, song-smith, and "Defender of the Known Multiverse" (a title which he achieved in 2016)—however, his songwriting career is a deeply private, shameful subject that Nastyman has rarely opened up about. He was in charge of writing awesome jingles for corporate entities that sponsor the show's weekly trips to the Money Zone until 2012, and it was revealed on the original, pre-Maximum Fun Forums that Nastyman once wrote a song for/about a girl during his college years.
Eats fruits stem first, pits second, and flesh last.
His brand/trademark is "vore boy" and "eating bananas with the peel".  However, Nastyman would like to rebrand as The 'Mint' Man who wears shades indoors, so that maybe one day he can step up to the plate and have a tic tac dispenser built into his meat body. Nastyman currently resides in Austin, TX with his wife, Rachel; their newborn baby, Henry; and their cat, Cecil. They also live with: That Guy Outside. We don't talk about Him.
According to Nastyman, his constant catchphrase in real life is "GET THAT DICK."
Nastyman has openly admitted to his deep-seated elevator fetish, because what is not to love about elevators? Nastyman both loves and fears elevators which contributes to the fetish.
Nastyman once admitted to enjoying Steve Carell's The Incredible Burt Wonderstone on the podcast. Although it may have been Travis who said that. Their voices are, like, really similar.
He is, above all, a very vocal and enthusiastic Carly Rae Jepsen fan. One time the Queen acknowledged him and told him Great Job, and he temporarily ascended into his final form, a being of pure energy by the name of Bliss Delight.
Nastyman runs cold and does not show up on thermo scans. This is how he killed the Predator.
Nastyman sleeps with a pillow in between his knees, in between his elbows, under his head, and in between his feet, making a "fucking exosuit of pillows".
Nastyman is 7 foot, 13 inches tall.
In 2016, Nastyman was named one of Forbes "30 Under 30," under category media. Upon Nastyman's 30th birthday Forbes allegedly attempted to relieve Nastyman of both his "30 Under 30" status and his assortment of trading cards. Nastyman fended off the assault and was allowed to keep both his cards and his title by "voring" the souls of babies to maintain his youth.
In 2017, Nastyman made a cameo in Cartoon Network's "Clarence," voice acting a baseball commentator who also describes the antics of a sadistic team mascot Hammy, repeating his catchphrase "Hammy gonna sneeze ya!" multiple times throughout the episode. The commentator also uses incorrect and awkward pluralization (e.g. "in all my years of sport"). But most notably, one of the baseball teams is named "The Good Boys." 
He has also been in the Rooster Teeth production "Camp Camp" where he voiced Jasper, a sweet little boy. Nastyman is really gonna be in Trolls 2, Travis and Justin need to step their voice actor game up.
He abandoned his boy and paid the clown price. Shame On You Nastyman McElroy.
- Monthly Observances (discontinued)
- Money Zone jingle (discontinued)
Notable Skills Edit
- Eight foot vertical leap
- Can pull roughly 4000 pounds on his own, but more with the aid of his best friend horse
- Scott Bakula
- Carly Rae Jepson
- Henry Wil Squires II
- Til Death Do Us Blart
- Wonderful! (formerly Rosebuddies )
- The McElroy Brothers Will Be In Trolls 2
- CoolGames, Inc (Former)
- Big Gulp 
- I Wish My Fucking Brothers Would Focus On One Show At Once And Give It All The Attention That It Needs So It Can Grow Into The Multimedia Empire That I Want It To Become And They Obviously Don't Because They're Fucking Doing Other Shit Instead Of The Shit That I'm On (fictional)
- Bathroom Reviews (fictional)
- Shower Boys (fictional)
- Good American Baking Podcast (fictional)
- Rosebuddies (discontinued)
References & Links Edit
- ↑ Griffin's former name Episode 389: Horsebonology
- ↑ Karaoke name mentioned in Episode 104: I Hate You, Ron
- ↑ Deep Web username mentioned in Episode 305: Bubble Jug Life
- ↑ Picture made by @OnstaMonsta
- ↑ Mentioned in Episode 275: The Podcast Krampus
- ↑ Mentioned in Episode 367: Shrimp! Heaven! Now!
- ↑ https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/872555135968436226
- ↑ As stated in Roze Buddiez: International Date Line & Wonderful! Ep. 1: Time Makes Bozos of Us All
- ↑ Fictional; however, one episode was produced as bonus content for Max Fun Drive 2015.
- ↑ Mentioned in Episode 87: A Murder of Uncles
- ↑ Mentioned in Episode 90: Dworp