|This article is a stub.|
The segment is usually initiated & read by Justin McElroy.
Episodes which feature a Haunted Doll Watch Edit
- Episode 394: Face 2 Face: I Fritos Hard
- Episode 381: Face 2 Face: Griffin's Big, Brave Stunt
- Episode 377: Face 2 Face: One Great Potato!
- Episode 359: Tumnus Opportunities
- Episode 345: Face 2 Face: Candlenights in September
- Episode 296: Shower Boys
- Episode 295: Goofbusters II
- Episode 294: Goofbusters
- Episode 267: Face 2 Face: Target Conditioning
- Episode 252: Face 2 Face: Sock Detectives
- Episode 243: Lenny Kravitz Marinara Breast Milk
- Episode 240: Teen Google
- Episode 236: Chobani Hell
- Episode 235: Audio Billboards
Featured Haunted Dolls Edit
- Alicia (featured in Episode 236) - a horrifically burned, naked baby doll. Found at the remains of a house fire in 1997 in New York on Christmas Eve. According to Justin, her story "seem[s] batshit".
- Ruth (featured in Episode 240) - a healing spirit; given to Michelle by her mother many years ago. Houses the spirit of a 17-year-old who froze to death in the early 1900's, during her travels. Ruth is a very active and present spirit. Made of alabaster (according to Griffin).
- Baby (2015 bonus episode) - found in the attic of a murder house, in two old boxes (one of which was lead). According to the seller, Baby "is creepy as hell and I want her gone". Came from a house with super cool hand-hewed beams.
- Freida/Katy (featured in Episode 243) - a needy/demanding spirit, who had a difficult life. Cost 150 American dollars. According to Griffin, she is "sort of a double whammy". In Justin's opinion, "Freida can fuck off, but Katy is cool."
- Jeanie (featured in Episode 252) - an only child, born to an alliterative working family. Died in a plane crash, although the doll may have been lying (according to the brothers, her story is "too cool", so she probably died climbing a tree or something). Will get into your makeup. Wears a bonnet so people don't make fun of her hair.
- Ava (featured in Episode 267) - a powerful witch, as untameable as the wind. Very independent; do not try to tie this haunted doll down! According to Travis, she looks like Geena Davis in Beetlejuice.
- To be continued.
Link to most bits: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmRD09jhV8hJ4g72vAAiEmYEym2YK3DSo
Links to featured listings Edit
- Episode 235: "What to expect from your haunted doll" by misslady113
- Episode 235
- Episode 240 Ruth (Great orb activity)
- Episode 295 Gretchen (She measures 16' tall)
- Episode 296
- Episode 359 Janet (Mardi Gras beads)
- Episode 377 Rose (Her aura is PINK)
- Episode 381 Jessie (She is a designer doll and has real looking breasts)
- Episode 394 User punkinleah (This sweet petite little thing is evil to the core)
- Madame Christine never adopted a spirit that was demonic. She would never expose her other spirit vessels to that. She had a way of knowing who was trouble, and she would not bring them home.
- A haunted Admiral Ackbar action figure would not be scary, but only if he was haunted by Admiral Ackbar (according to Travis).
- According to Justin, you shouldn't poke holes in a haunted doll, because it is trapping a demon spirit and "you may- probably want to keep those enclosed".
- Travis does a flawless haunted outfit impression.
- Scary Gross is actually, like, a really tight name for whoever takes Elvira's place. (JustkiddingElvirawillliveforever).
- All spirits take on a special vessel to claim as their home until the point that they cross over to the other side. This may take months, or thousands of years.
- There is no rhyme or reason for what goes on in the Spirit World. (However, Griffin believes this assertion might be "some racist shit".)