Justin Tyler McElroy is a co-host of My Brother, My Brother and Me. He is the oldest brother of Travis McElroy and Griffin McElroy, and son of Clint McElroy. Justin is currently the Editor-At-Large of Polygon, a video game website that he helped found in 2012.
A good good boy 10/10.
Any gifts to him can be sent to:
P.O. Box 54
Huntington, West Virginia 25706
Early Life Edit
Justin starred in public access TV shows The Time Belt  and Kidsmag as a kid. Sometimes the Justin fought a pizza. Most times the dog won, however. Beware of the pizza dog. You cannot save yourself with that attitude.
Personal Life Edit
What's up everybody his name is Root Beer Surge and he's a cool teen just like you!
Justin is married to Dr Sydnee McElroy. They have a podcast , Sawbones, where they talk about medical history.
Justin has worked at Blockbusters, twice. The first time he quit on his own terms, but the second time he got fired for stealing a Fight Club CD which he says "was a very Tyler Durden thing to do."
They have a sweet angel daughter called Charlie who will, quote, "punch the moon!"
Justin has never shown any sign of aging, and it is generally accepted that he is just immortal. Can't kill this man!
Justin is the Huey of the McElroy three, and thus takes on the duty of being the most responsible for his two baby brothers. Justin is also the only McElroy (including their dad) to not use glasses, which is because he leeched up their eye power when he was young. Homeboy got sight like a hawk.
He's shaped like a friend and sings sometimes, but it has to be a blue moon for him not to sing any of the masterworks by James Buffett. Half the shirts he own are Tybee Island model, beach shirts relax him. 
When Lin-Manuel Miranda ascends into the McElroy family, as it has been foretold, he will actually become the older middlest brother, in spite of Lin being older than Justin. This is because the McElroys actually measure age in how many cheesy palm print shirts they own, rather time. That's why Griffin always will remain in Forbes 30 under 30, since Griffin owns only cool cat shirts.
Recurring Segments Edit
Running Goofs Edit
Though it has been some time since Justin utilized this particular technique, he has frequently utilized “putting some jelly on it” as a deterrent/prank.
Notable Impressions Edit
Justin's notable impressions include Edward Snowden and Amelie.
Jimmy Buffett Edit
Starting around Episode 196, Justin became obsessed with James "Jimmy" Buffett. This has escalated to the point where it dominates his spotify account, much to the shame and disappointment of Griffin.
Other Podcasts Edit
- The Adventure Zone (with Griffin, Travis and Clint McElroy; MaxFun)
- Sawbones (with Dr. Sydnee McElroy; MaxFun)
- Quality Control (Polygon)
- Things I Bought At Sheetz (with Dwight Slappe; video series)
- Til Death Do Us Blart
- Besties (Polygon)
- The McElroy Brothers Will Be In Trolls 2
- Smart Stuff (with Roman Mars; fictional)
- Joystiq Podcast (discontinued)
- Losing The Sheen (discontinued)
- Satellite Dish with Justin and Sydnee (discontinued)
- ↑ Karaoke name mentioned in Episode 104: I Hate You, Ron
- ↑ Radio DJ name mentioned in Episode 124: This Is Our Rumors
- ↑ Mentioned in Episode 204: Bait Kids
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y1dUD8tr8k
- ↑ http://www.maximumfun.org/shows/sawbones
- ↑ Revealed in MBMBaM Seeso, Episode 2: Resumes and Jamiroquai's Dad.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeEbMykp4Pk
- ↑ Though a 90 second demo was made and can be listened to here