Welcome to the My Brother, My Brother and Me WikiEdit
My Brother, My Brother and Me (abbreviated: MBMBaM) is an advice podcast for the modren [sic] era featuring three real-life brothers: Justin, Travis and Griffin McElroy. We take their advice-to-be's (a.k.a. questions), bottle them, and post them with timestamps for your reading pleasure. Wondering which episode had the one about Earl of Daveshire? We've got you covered.
What is this?Edit
This wiki is designed to allow fans of the brothers McElroy to look up their favorite questions quickly and easily, as well as read reminders of classic bits.
On the episode pages you will see a long list of timestamps, each followed by a transcript of the question. The timestamp is self explanatory- that's at what point in the episode you can expect to find the question. Next to the timestamp may be a Y. This stands for Yahoo, and means the question was pulled from the
How you can helpEdit
In many ways! Although the bulk of this wiki's content is in the form of transcripts, there are plenty of other ways to help without the time investment that transcripts require.
- Cataloging recurring goofs and discussion topics.
- Cataloging recurring people (extended McElroy family, guests, Yahoo submitters, etc.)
- Wiki beautification (Photoshop mock-ups would be much appreciated as well)
- Linking pages to other pages
- Uploading relevant pictures
- Jotting down a favorite quote of yours.
- Adding pages for related podcasts, Youtube shows, etc.
- General wiki organization and management
- Expanding upon article stubs.
- See if you can make heads or tails of any of the [unintelligible] parts of episodes.
- Literally anything else.
Seriously, go wild. Small changes are appreciated just as much as big ones. Want to make a page on the Brothers' opinion on Tropical Chillerz, or dedicate a few words to a deep cut about Legend of the Hidden Temple? Get it.
Not familiar with wikia formatting, or don't have time to match up your work with the rest of the wiki? Don't worry about it! Submit whatever you can to the wiki, and someone else will be able to edit it to match other pages if needed.
Special thanks to Kieran Devlin for making this wiki possible. Special thanks to the McElroy Brothers for making this wiki necessary.